Atlas has announced a new run of their NE-6 caboose models. The Atlas N scale model is based upon a standard caboose design of the International Car Company of Kenton, Ohio that was used in the 1940s. It is typically associated with the New Haven Railroad but this body style was in fact used by other rail lines as well. The model features:
- Finely detailed end rails, smokestack and ladders
- Brake line detail
- Weighted chassis
- Friction-bearing or roller-bearing caboose trucks as appropriate
- Factory-equipped with AccuMate® couplers
- Accurate painting and printing
- Railroad specific features
Two different body styles:
New Haven Body Style: windows spaced closer to the cupola
Nickel Plate Body Style: windows spaced further from the cupola
Estimated to arrive in stores 2nd quarter of 2018.
Visit Atlas website HERE for more information.